There is nothing so great as the Eucharist. If God had something more precious He would have given it to us. --St John Vianney
It is our great joy to assist you in preparing your children to receive the supreme gift of God's Love, as expressed through the Sacraments of His Church!
Sacramental preparation classes will begin at OLMC in the winter/spring of 2021. It is not necessary for children to attend these classes; however, all children will be required to pass an oral exam with one of the priests prior to receiving any of their first Sacraments at OLMC.
- Children in the 2nd grade may begin receiving the sacrament of Penance.
- Children in the 3rd grade (or higher) may receive Confirmation and first Holy Communion. Due to the 'restored order' in the Archdiocese of Denver, both of these Sacraments are received at the same Mass.
- A homeschooled child is considered to be in the grade of the Catechism class (or equivalent) that he is taking.
- Oral exam test questions and resource materials for parents & children will be posted soon.
- The Sacraments of Confirmation and Communion will be administered sometime in May/June of 2021.
Registration link HERE
Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
Low Mass 6:30 a.m., 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m.
High Mass 11:00 a.m.
6:30 am Mon. - Fri. at the Carmelite Monastery. Sat. at OLMC
8:30 am Mon. - Sat. at OLMC
7:00 pm Fri. at OLMC
Please Note: Holy Communion is distributed only on the tongue, and while kneeling. If you are not able to kneel, please stand.
Sacrament of Penance
One half hour before each Mass
8:30-9:30 a.m. and 3:00-4:00 p.m.
Adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament
Weekly Holy Hour and Benediction
Thursday at 7:00 p.m.
First Friday of every month: From 9:00 a.m. Friday until 6:00 a.m. Saturday.